[Vision2020] Reposting

J Clevy roadcut66 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 10:54:38 PST 2004

"Also, is it necessary to repost, in it's entirety,
every message to which you respond?  I don't mean just
you, Tom, but everyone, it just seems to clog
everything up."

I felt the same way at first, Ted. Now I find
reposting can save space: I wait until the thread ends
and delete all the lead-up posts. Voila, one email to
keep for reference instead of 17.

~june

"Humans - despite their artistic pretensions, their
sophistication, and  their many accomplishments - owe
their existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the
fact that it rains."  -Source unknown-