[Vision2020] 1912 Town Hall Meeting

Jon Kimberling jon at n-k-ins.com
Thu Nov 18 09:30:05 PST 2004

I wanted to post another reminder that all citizens are encouraged to come to the Great Room at the 1912 Center tonight at 7pm to participate in a meeting wherein we will discuss needs and opportunities for additional community programs in the 1912 Center. After some opening remarks, our facilitator will break us up into 4 groups- Arts & Culture, History/Learning/Technology, Community/Youth and Business Planning. Each group will brainstorm ideas and then report back to the large group. The goal is to finish by 9pm.

Please plan to attend!!

Jon Kimberling
Committee Member