[Vision2020] Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney's Brainless Log

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 18 06:23:38 PST 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

To those of you who occasionally drift over to Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney's
Brainless Log (BLog) you experienced the misfortune of reading:

"The Intolerants in Moscow like to refer to conservative Christians as "The
Taliban on the Palouse"."

The truth of the matter is that "The Taliban on the Palouse" did not
originate among us Intoleristas, nor do we even use this reference.  In
truth it doesn't even refer to conservative Christians (as the BLog states).
It (the reference "Taliban on the Palouse") was given birth by Mark Potok (a
writer for the Intelligence Report of the Southern Poverty Law Center).
Furthermore, "Taliban on the Palouse" doesn't even refer to conservative
Christians, but something (and someone) alot closer to Courtney's heart.

I could go on and describe the origin of this reference in boring detail,
but why not simply allow you fine people to reminisce among yourselves from:

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=376

After you have read the SPLC article, you can review Courtney's Brainless
Log and return here.  But please flush after reading the BLog.  It leaves a
horrible smell and that is one thing that us Intoleristas cannot tolerate.

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Tom "49er" Hansen

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn . . . that was fun!"