[Vision2020] Jays

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:43:01 PST 2004

Joan writes of her canine's travails in North Carolina at the hands (beaks)
of Blue Jays:  "we used to have a terrible problem in Raleigh with the birds
attacking our dogs...if the dogs were out, they went after them and pecked
at their heads."  Who would think that such pretty birds could be capable of
such.....fowl play.  Sorry......

Carl Westberg Jr.