[Vision2020] Ohio To Go Through Statewide Vote Recount After All

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 17 06:33:11 PST 2004

Could you imagine the fervor it would raise if it were discovered that Kerry
did in fact win in Ohio?  Could you imagine the run on blue paint in
Cleveland?  In Toledo?

Let's not only take back our streets, let's take back our country!

The Hate Between Ohio State and Michigan is So Great:  Near the end of a
football game (with less than a minute to go) back in the early 1970s when
Ohio State was coached by Hayes, Ohio State was trouncing Michigan by a
score of something like 56 to 10.  Ohio State had just scored a touchdown
and lined up for a two-point conversion and beat Michigan 58-10.  When asked
why he decided to go for a two-point conversion at the end of the game while
soundly beating Michigan, Coach Hayes replied, "Because we couldn't go for
three."

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____