[Vision2020] no more "Views?"

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Tue Nov 16 21:55:49 PST 2004

<?xml  version="1.0" ?><html>
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
I think you owe it to your listeners, and the community, to continue your show. I think
it provides a forum for some opinions (many of which I immediately discard) which
otherwise would never be heard. It also provides some in-depth discussion of topics,
and that is sadly lacking in most local news coverage. As far as being &quot;divisive&quot;, we
are ALL divided in some of our opinions, but silencing those with whom one doesn't
agree is not conducive to civil discourse. I seldom <u>agree </u>with your guests, but I will
what the US says it does---give everyone the right to an opinion and the freedom to
express it. Many things don't relect the feelings of the &quot;community&quot; (which community
I'm unsure). Civil rights workers didn't reflect the feelings of many communities, but
that changed for the better. If the community has a &quot;pulse&quot; it seems to me it is one of