[Vision2020] Of course you're an elitist

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Tue Nov 16 21:55:49 PST 2004

Let's see, now. I'm fuzzier on math than poor old Ronnie Rayguns, but I think I have
a tenuous handle on this election. Approximately 57 million votes for Bush out of a
population of 300 million people = a mandate? Help me out here....Someone give me
the real figures as I am terminally math challenged. I do know that a three % majority
is definitely not everbody, nor the will of all the people, nor even a decent sized "Atta
Boy". I'm part of the 49% who think Bush is a nitwit being led around by a bunch of
really scary monied crazoids with delusions of greatness and a willingness to do
anything for power.

I can't say it often enough: "HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT". Sorry, the Rest of the
World. I did my best to educate the really "stoopid" 52% of the US......

Debi R-S

PS My car is 8 years old, my house was built by a reckless recycler in 1955, my kids
had to pay their own way through college, and I make less money than most airport
redcaps. I also believe in giving time, money, taxes, and empathy to social justice.
This puts me square in the Liberal Elite Camp----I choose to serve justice rather than
put justice aside to serve my own pocket. Elite indeed!