[Vision2020] no more "Views?"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 16 12:36:19 PST 2004

I agree with you, Wayne.

Although I may not agree with the majority of opinions expressed on Mr.
Lohrmann’s Sunday morning program, I listen to it as much as an addict.
Willingness and ability to listen to both sides of an argument is what
strengthens this community of ours.

I have been called a Liberal Elitist and an Intolerista by those that
consider themselves to be representative of the “Moral Majority” (which it
is neither).

We shouldn’t shun the critic.  We should welcome him/her.  We learn from our
critics.  Our own opinions reflect what we have, and in some cases haven’t,
learned from our critics.  Before we can knowledgably confront our accusers
we must understand our critics.

In the absence of these basics we are nothing more than blind lemmings being
led to our slaughter.

Tom “49er” Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____