[Vision2020] Visionless2020 (?)

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 17:45:14 PST 2004

Humm, seems to me that nobody has any opinions of their own on here anymore.
They only seem to be posting articles that we have already read before some
place else. I have no problem with people posting portions of an article to
back a position they have, or to maybe state an opinion regarding the
article. However, it seems people have no vision or opinion on things and
are just posting articles taking up lots of space, what is with this? I
don't need a reposting of CNN online. The reason I subscribe to V2020 is
hear people's opinions and ideas on the different goings on in the
community, not hear the same thing parroted from the DN, LMT and CNN.

I suggest if people just post articles on here without dialogue we rename
the group, Visionless2020.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

PS, just so you folks know, it is illegal to repost an article in the
entirety without permission of the author.