[Vision2020] 17,000 average!

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Thu Nov 11 16:33:40 PST 2004

I also know several families who drive down from Bonners Ferry or from
Boise for the games... There's a big alumni thing in Boise that arranges
trips up here for games from what I've heard (geez, they even organized
some sort of relay run from boise to here for some game this year). And
the people that attend aren't $$ challenged students, they're people with
disposable income to spend in the region.

Football fanatics will do anything for games...

I wonder which attendance is higher, student attendance (basically free)
or non-student attendance.

Obviously more regional people would attend if we played "local-ish" teams
like EWU or Montana State or etc. not a lot of people making the
drive/flight from Louisiana Crawfish Tech...

Debbie