[Vision2020] Disenfranchisement (was re: Conspiracy?)

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:11:42 PST 2004

Or, alternatively, the early exit polls were accurate.  Can you not concede the possibility?  Or, better yet, can you explain the apparent discrepancy between the accuracy of exit polls in paper ballot precincts versus their inaccuracy in electronic voting precincts?  That's the question here.  Are people who vote via computer more reticent than those who vote by paper?  Or has something else gone wonky, e.g., the computer ate my vote?

I certainly haven't noticed any computer-related reticence on this list, politics-wise, so I doubt the former explanation will prove satisfactory.

Joan/Auntie