[Vision2020] Conspiracy?

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Nov 6 21:53:35 PST 2004

Donovan: I cannot believe how dense you can be. It was the people who had
been called or asked as they exited the polls that I heard on two radio
programs and one on a TV talk show. They all said that they had not been
honest with the caller or the person outside the polls. The only way to stop
this nonsense it to make the polls so unreliable that no one listens
anymore. It isn't honest and I don't approve of lying but I do admire their
audacity. So, some of your questions about who people voted for are not
valid. It is amusing that you are all so sure that all the votes are wrong.
I have to wonder how you would have reacted if Kerry had won. I don't
approve of our voting system in some states either but I'm not willing to
jump to the conclusion that it was skewed to Bush. It is just possible that
some of Kerrys votes are not valid and Bush won by even a wider margin.
PK

Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Conspiracy?