[Vision2020] Conspiracy?

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Sat Nov 6 10:37:49 PST 2004

Michigan uses electronic voting machines but have a paper backup and I believe they use the same machines statewide. Michigan has lost thousands of jobs and Kerry won in Michigan. Ohio has lost many more jobs than Michigan but Ohio doesn't have paper backup on their voting machines. This causes a very credible concern for the accuracy of the vote in Ohio that caused Bush to win.

Dick Schmidt