[Vision2020] Conspiracy?

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 10:36:02 PST 2004

Scott et. al.

You must be kidding me!  The issue of voter fraud effecting the outcome is
not put to rest regardless of who won.  We should not for a moment tolerate a
voting system that disenfranchises hundreds of thousands of voters.  We do not
know exactly how many voters were disenfranchised in this election, but it is a
scandal, and would remain a scandal even if Kerry won, as far as I am
concerned.

What makes you so sure you know all the facts regarding how many voters were
disenfranchised?

The data clearly shows that more educated voters voted for Kerry.  Maybe the
voters in New Jersey and New York were just on average better educated and saw
through the hype about Bush protecting us from terrorism.

Ted Moffett