[Vision2020] Conspiracy?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 01:34:43 PST 2004

Scott,

What if all e-voting machines were ordered to give 32-33 votes for Bush for
every 30 for Kerry, that would be a realistic number, and set Bush several
million votes ahead. Especially if he did it in states like Ohio and
Florida. It would also be hard to catch.

The way to test the theory would be to see if e-voting machines were voting
2-3 points higher Republican than in areas with paper ballots.

I am not saying that Bush didn't win. What I am saying is that it is
possible he didn't win. I would tend to think that even Republicans would
want to know for sure if Bush really won. Further, since when did we start
caring about the popular vote?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold