[Vision2020] Liberal-Conservative

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:01:21 PST 2004

Dave Mason, 1977:  "So let's leave it alone 'cause we can't see eye-to-eye.
There ain't no good guys, there ain't no bad guys.  There's only you and me
and we just disagree."  Believe it or not,  despite the assertions of
certain bloggers, those of us who voted for John Kerry are not evil.  Those
of you who voted for George W. Bush are not evil.  (I think.  At least for
the most part.  Unless you are.)

    Carl Westberg Jr.