[Vision2020] I like this rationale

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:33:15 PST 2004

Listening to the news the other morning, I heard a Republican voter who
voted for Bush.  However, he's not a fan of our President.  His reason:
George W. Bush created this mess, let's make him clean it up.  Otherwise, it
would have been analagous to Bob Hoover walking away from the University of
Idaho, saying "Sorry about all this, now I'm on my way to Albertson College.
  Good luck."  Good luck, Mr. Bush.

       Carl Westberg Jr.