[Vision2020] New and improved headlines

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Nov 4 08:58:46 PST 2004

I must have missed something...I didn't know that Bush owned a place in the Carribean. Kerry owns a lot of places...oh, I mean his/her family does. There was as much money on both sides...the people just didn't like Kerry or his message. I saw an Editor from Newsweek this AM on TV talking about how Kerrys campaign was a mess. His crew took away his cell phone to stop him from calling 100 people to help make a decision. That was the problem. Love or hate Carl Rove he ran a tight ship and had great organization.
PK