[Vision2020] New taco place?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 07:23:23 PST 2004

On my way to work this morning, I noticed in the parking lot just north of
Sixth and Jackson a roped off area with signs saying "Parking for San
Miguels Tacos only."  However, there's no building that I can see there.
Anybody know what's up with that?  Really, you can answer this regardless of
whether you're Left or Right or Middle.  Red, Blue, or Purple.  I'm just
wondering.

                                                 Carl Westberg Jr.