[Vision2020] Unlawful means? Please.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 2 15:31:44 PST 2004

Very well stated, Rose.

Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney is proof positive that situational ethics, where
the situation dictates which (or whose) ethics are appropriate, is alive and
well in Anselm House.  I am certain that Doug's Boy will have something in
response, but first he'll have to get it "okee-dokeed" from Bubba.

Sidebar:  I have just returned from voting at the Kibbie Dome.  Usually if
you go to the polls at 2:00, the line is either short (average age being
over 40) or non-existent.  The waiting time today is about an hour or so
with an average age well under 25.

For some reason Idaho is beginning to look bluer.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____