[Vision2020] Spokane, August 1991

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 2 13:18:01 PST 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

Earlier I requested a copy of an article from the Spokesman Review (Summer
1991).  I also requested a copy of an article from the Los Angeles Times
(circa Summer 1968).

Although I am still waiting for a reply from the LA Times, I did receive the
article from the Spokesman Review.  I thought that I might share it with
you.  It is from the August 21, 1991 edition of the S-R.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Spok_POW_MIA.jpg

Be advised that there is one glaring misquote in this article.  I was never
exposed to, or suffered cancer from, Agent Orange.  Al Thompson (God rest
his soul) had a habit of exaggeration in order to stress his point.
Although I may not have agreed with Scott "Sonny" Kinsey's politics, he
always knew which stink pot to stir.

That was another Bush, another time.

Please excuse me.  I have to get to the polls.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn . . . that was fun!"