[Vision2020] If you've got the bandwidth, this is worth the download.

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Mon Nov 1 14:36:28 PST 2004

Joan

As with many people, I cannot afford the high speed internet
connections so I'm stuck with dial-up. As a result, I do NOT have the
bandwidth to download this size of file. Also, I do not have software
to play this. End result is that this got stuck in my mail box at First
Step, was downloaded three times but not erased before I went on the
web to delete it.

I would appreciate it if you (and others) would put links to files
larger than 300k rather than attaching them.

Thank you.

Kit Craine