[Vision2020] T-V

JSullivan jsullivan@moscow.com
Mon, 31 May 2004 13:35:33 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01C44714.2636F370

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine,=20
et lux perpetua luceat eis.=20

Sgt. Patrick S. Tainsh
Troop E, 2nd Squadron, 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment
Oceanside, California

Spc. Christopher M. Taylor
1165th Military Police Company, Army National Guard attached to the 18th =
Military Police Brigade
Daphne, Alabama

Maj. Mark D. Taylor
782nd Main Support Battalion, 82nd Airborne Division
Stockton, California

Capt. John R. Teal
2nd Brigade, 4th Infantry Division
Mechanicsville, Virginia

Staff Sgt. Riayan A. Tejeda
3rd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment
New York, New York

Lance Cpl. Jason Andrew Tetrault=20
7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division
Moreno Valley, California

Master Sgt. Thomas R. Thigpen, Sr.
Army National Guard, 151st Signal Battalion
Augusta, Georgia

Cpl. Jesse L. Thiry
1st Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary =
Force
Casco, Wisconsin

Staff Sgt. Kendall Thomas
Battery C, 3rd Battalion, 82nd Field Artillery, 1st Cavalry Division
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands

Kyle G. Thomas
2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment, 173rd Airborne Brigade
Topeka, Kansas

Private Ryan Lloyd Thomas
1st Battalion, The Royal Regiment of Wales
Resolven, Glamorgan, Wales

Sgt. Anthony O. Thompson
Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 4th Battalion, 42nd Field =
Artillery Regiment
Orangeburg, South Carolina

Spc. Jarrett B. Thompson
946th Transportation Company, U.S. Army Reserve
Dover, Delaware

Sapper Robert Thomson
35 Engineer Regiment, Royal Engineers
West Lothian, Scotland

Capt. John E. Tipton
Headquarters, Headquarters Company, 1st Battalion, 16th Infantry =
Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Major Matthew Titchener
150 Provost Company, Royal Military Police
Southport, Merseyside, England

Reserve Spc. Brandon S. Tobler=20
671st Engineer Brigade, U.S. Army=20
Portland, Oregon=20

Sgt. Lee D. Todacheene
1st Battalion, 77th Armored Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
Farmington, New Mexico

Sgt. Nicholas A. Tomko
307th Military Police Company, U.S. Army Reserve
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Master Sgt. Timothy Toney
Headquarters Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary =
Force
Manhattan, New York

Pfc. George D. Torres
1st Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine =
Expeditionary Force
Long Beach, California

2nd Lt. Richard Torres
1st Battalion, 32nd Infantry Regiment, 10th Mountain Division
Clarksville, Tennessee

Lance Cpl. Elias Torrez III
3rd Battalion, 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary =
Force
Veribest, Texas

Sgt. Michael L. Tosto
Company A, 1st Battalion, 35th Armored Regiment, 1st Armored Division
Apex, North Carolina

Spc. Richard K. Trevithick
9th Engineer Battalion, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division
Gaines, Michigan

Alfonso Trincone
L'arma dei Carabinieri (Italian Military Police)
Rome, Italy

Pfc. Andrew L. Tuazon
293rd Military Police Company, 3rd Military Police Battalion, 3rd =
Infantry Division
Chesapeake, Virgina

Staff Sgt. Roger C. Turner Jr.
Headquarters and Headquarters Troop, 1st Squadron, 10th Cavalry =
Regiment, 4th Infantry Division
Parkersburg, West Virginia

Fusilier Kelan John Turrington
Royal Regiment of Fusiliers
Haslingfield, Cambridgeshire, England=20

Lieutenant Alexander Tweedie
25 Blues and Royals Household Cavalry Regiment
Hawick, Scottish Borders, England=20

Pvt. Scott M. Tyrrell
C Company, 299th Engineer Battalion, 4th Infantry Division (Mech)
Sterling, Illinois

Spc. Eugene A. Uhl III
1st Battalion, 320th Field Artillery, 101st Airborne Division (Air =
Assault)
Amherst, Wisconsin

Pfc. Daniel P. Unger
Army National Guard, 1st Battalion, 185th Armor, 81st Separate Armor =
Brigade
Exeter, California

Lance Cpl. Ruben Valdez Jr.
3rd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine =
Expeditionary Force
San Diego, Texas

Sgt. Melissa Valles
B Company, 64th Forward Support Battalion
Eagle Pass, Texas

Chief Warrant Officer Brian K. Van Dusen
571st Air Medical Company
Columbus, Ohio

Allen J. Vandayburg
2nd Battalion, 2nd Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
Mansfield, Ohio

Lance Cpl. Gary F. VanLeuven
3rd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine =
Expeditionary Force
Klamath Falls, Oregon

Corporal Matteo Vanzan
Italian Army
Camponogara, Italy

Staff Sgt. Oscar D. Vargas-Medina
84th Engineer Battalion, 25th Infantry Division (Light), Schofield =
Barracks
Chicago, Illinois

Staff Sgt. Mark D. Vasquez
1st Battalion, 16th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
Port Huron, Michigan

Master Sgt. Alfonso Vega Calvo
Spanish National Intelligence Center and Army Light Infantry Division
Stuttgart, Germany

Spc. Frances M. Vega
151st Adjutant General Postal Detachment 3
Fort Buchanan, Puerto Rico

1st Lt. Michael W. Vega
223rd Military Intelligence Company, 223rd Military Intelligence =
Battalion
Lathrop, California

Staff Sgt. Paul A. Velazquez
2nd Battalion, 5th Field Artillery Regiment, III Corps Artillery
California

Cpl. David M. Vicente
2nd Battalion, 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary =
Force
Methuen, Massachusetts

Cpl. Scott M. Vincent
2nd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II =
Marine Expeditionary Force
Bokoshe, Oklahoma

Staff Sgt. Kimberly A. Voelz
703rd Explosive Ordnance Detachment
Carlisle, Pennsylvania

------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01C44714.2636F370

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"><I>Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine, <BR>et =
lux perpetua=20
luceat eis. </I><BR><BR></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT color=3Dgray><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>Sgt. Patrick S. Tainsh<BR>Troop E, 2nd =
Squadron,=20
2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment<BR>Oceanside, California<BR><BR>Spc. =
Christopher M.=20
Taylor<BR>1165th Military Police Company, Army National Guard attached =
to the=20
18th Military Police Brigade<BR>Daphne, Alabama<BR><BR>Maj. Mark D.=20
Taylor<BR>782nd Main Support Battalion, 82nd Airborne =
Division<BR>Stockton,=20
California<BR><BR>Capt. John R. Teal<BR>2nd Brigade, 4th Infantry=20
Division<BR>Mechanicsville, Virginia<BR><BR>Staff Sgt. Riayan A. =
Tejeda<BR>3rd=20
Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment<BR>New York, New York<BR><BR>Lance Cpl. =
Jason=20
Andrew Tetrault <BR>7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division<BR>Moreno =
Valley,=20
California<BR><BR>Master Sgt. Thomas R. Thigpen, Sr.<BR>Army National =
Guard,=20
151st Signal Battalion<BR>Augusta, Georgia<BR><BR>Cpl. Jesse L. =
Thiry<BR>1st=20
Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary=20
Force<BR>Casco, Wisconsin<BR><BR>Staff Sgt. Kendall Thomas<BR>Battery C, =
3rd=20
Battalion, 82nd Field Artillery, 1st Cavalry Division<BR>St. Thomas, =
Virgin=20
Islands<BR><BR>Kyle G. Thomas<BR>2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment, =
173rd=20
Airborne Brigade<BR>Topeka, Kansas<BR><BR>Private Ryan Lloyd =
Thomas<BR>1st=20
Battalion, The Royal Regiment of Wales<BR>Resolven, Glamorgan, =
Wales<BR><BR>Sgt.=20
Anthony O. Thompson<BR>Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 4th =
Battalion,=20
42nd Field Artillery Regiment<BR>Orangeburg, South Carolina<BR><BR>Spc. =
Jarrett=20
B. Thompson<BR>946th Transportation Company, U.S. Army Reserve<BR>Dover, =

Delaware<BR><BR>Sapper Robert Thomson<BR>35 Engineer Regiment, Royal=20
Engineers<BR>West Lothian, Scotland<BR><BR>Capt. John E. =
Tipton<BR>Headquarters,=20
Headquarters Company, 1st Battalion, 16th Infantry Regiment, 1st =
Infantry=20
Division<BR>Fort Walton Beach, Florida<BR><BR>Major Matthew =
Titchener<BR>150=20
Provost Company, Royal Military Police<BR>Southport, Merseyside,=20
England<BR><BR>Reserve Spc. Brandon S. Tobler <BR>671st Engineer =
Brigade, U.S.=20
Army <BR>Portland, Oregon <BR><BR>Sgt. Lee D. Todacheene<BR>1st =
Battalion, 77th=20
Armored Regiment, 1st Infantry Division<BR>Farmington, New =
Mexico<BR><BR>Sgt.=20
Nicholas A. Tomko<BR>307th Military Police Company, U.S. Army=20
Reserve<BR>Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania<BR><BR>Master Sgt. Timothy=20
Toney<BR>Headquarters Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine =
Expeditionary=20
Force<BR>Manhattan, New York<BR><BR>Pfc. George D. Torres<BR>1st =
Battalion, 5th=20
Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary =
Force<BR>Long=20
Beach, California<BR><BR>2nd Lt. Richard Torres<BR>1st Battalion, 32nd =
Infantry=20
Regiment, 10th Mountain Division<BR>Clarksville, Tennessee<BR><BR>Lance =
Cpl.=20
Elias Torrez III<BR>3rd Battalion, 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division, I =
Marine=20
Expeditionary Force<BR>Veribest, Texas<BR><BR>Sgt. Michael L. =
Tosto<BR>Company=20
A, 1st Battalion, 35th Armored Regiment, 1st Armored Division<BR>Apex, =
North=20
Carolina<BR><BR>Spc. Richard K. Trevithick<BR>9th Engineer Battalion, =
2nd=20
Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division<BR>Gaines, =
Michigan<BR><BR>Alfonso=20
Trincone<BR>L'arma dei Carabinieri (Italian Military Police)<BR>Rome,=20
Italy<BR><BR>Pfc. Andrew L. Tuazon<BR>293rd Military Police Company, 3rd =

Military Police Battalion, 3rd Infantry Division<BR>Chesapeake,=20
Virgina<BR><BR>Staff Sgt. Roger C. Turner Jr.<BR>Headquarters and =
Headquarters=20
Troop, 1st Squadron, 10th Cavalry Regiment, 4th Infantry=20
Division<BR>Parkersburg, West Virginia<BR><BR>Fusilier Kelan John=20
Turrington<BR>Royal Regiment of Fusiliers<BR>Haslingfield, =
Cambridgeshire,=20
England <BR><BR>Lieutenant Alexander Tweedie<BR>25 Blues and Royals =
Household=20
Cavalry Regiment<BR>Hawick, Scottish Borders, England <BR><BR>Pvt. Scott =
M.=20
Tyrrell<BR>C Company, 299th Engineer Battalion, 4th Infantry Division=20
(Mech)<BR>Sterling, Illinois<BR><BR>Spc. Eugene A. Uhl III<BR>1st =
Battalion,=20
320th Field Artillery, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)<BR>Amherst, =

Wisconsin<BR><BR>Pfc. Daniel P. Unger<BR>Army National Guard, 1st =
Battalion,=20
185th Armor, 81st Separate Armor Brigade<BR>Exeter, =
California<BR><BR>Lance Cpl.=20
Ruben Valdez Jr.<BR>3rd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine =
Division, I=20
Marine Expeditionary Force<BR>San Diego, Texas<BR><BR>Sgt. Melissa =
Valles<BR>B=20
Company, 64th Forward Support Battalion<BR>Eagle Pass, =
Texas<BR><BR>Chief=20
Warrant Officer Brian K. Van Dusen<BR>571st Air Medical =
Company<BR>Columbus,=20
Ohio<BR><BR>Allen J. Vandayburg<BR>2nd Battalion, 2nd Infantry Regiment, =
1st=20
Infantry Division<BR>Mansfield, Ohio<BR><BR>Lance Cpl. Gary F. =
VanLeuven<BR>3rd=20
Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine =
Expeditionary=20
Force<BR>Klamath Falls, Oregon<BR><BR>Corporal Matteo Vanzan<BR>Italian=20
Army<BR>Camponogara, Italy<BR><BR>Staff Sgt. Oscar D. =
Vargas-Medina<BR>84th=20
Engineer Battalion, 25th Infantry Division (Light), Schofield=20
Barracks<BR>Chicago, Illinois<BR><BR>Staff Sgt. Mark D. Vasquez<BR>1st=20
Battalion, 16th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division<BR>Port Huron,=20
Michigan<BR><BR>Master Sgt. Alfonso Vega Calvo<BR>Spanish National =
Intelligence=20
Center and Army Light Infantry Division<BR>Stuttgart, =
Germany<BR><BR>Spc.=20
Frances M. Vega<BR>151st Adjutant General Postal Detachment 3<BR>Fort =
Buchanan,=20
Puerto Rico<BR><BR>1st Lt. Michael W. Vega<BR>223rd Military =
Intelligence=20
Company, 223rd Military Intelligence Battalion<BR>Lathrop,=20
California<BR><BR>Staff Sgt. Paul A. Velazquez<BR>2nd Battalion, 5th =
Field=20
Artillery Regiment, III Corps Artillery<BR>California<BR><BR>Cpl. David =
M.=20
Vicente<BR>2nd Battalion, 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division, I Marine=20
Expeditionary Force<BR>Methuen, Massachusetts<BR><BR>Cpl. Scott M.=20
Vincent<BR>2nd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, 2nd Marine =
Division, II=20
Marine Expeditionary Force<BR>Bokoshe, Oklahoma<BR><BR>Staff Sgt. =
Kimberly A.=20
Voelz<BR>703rd Explosive Ordnance Detachment<BR>Carlisle,=20
Pennsylvania</FONT><BR><BR></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01C44714.2636F370--