[Vision2020] FW: Ashcroft issues new terror alert

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 13:33:35 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C444B8.60203050

Forwarding from an unknown source.  Try not to get too scared.

--Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

--------------------
At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual later discovered to be=
 a public school teacher was arrested trying to board a flight while in p=
ossession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, a slide rule, and a calc=
ulator.  At a morning press conference, Attorney General John Ashcroft sa=
id he believes the man is a member of the notorious al-gebra movement.  H=
e is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," Ashcroft said. "They desire average soluti=
ons by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search o=
f absolute value.  They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer =
to themselves as 'unknowns,' but we have determined they belong to a comm=
on denominator
of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.  As the Greek =
philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'there are 3 sides to every triangle'.=
"

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God had wan=
ted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us=
 more fingers and toes."Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer downloa=
d : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C444B8.60203050

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Forwarding fro=
m an&nbsp;unknown source.&nbsp; Try not to get too scared.</DIV> <DIV>&nb=
sp;</DIV> <DIV>--Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
------------------------</DIV> <DIV>At New York's Kennedy airport today, =
an individual later discovered to be a public school teacher was arrested=
 trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a=
 setsquare, a slide rule, and a calculator.&nbsp; At a morning press conf=
erence, Attorney General John Ashcroft said he believes the man is a memb=
er of the notorious al-gebra movement.&nbsp; He is being charged by the F=
BI with carrying weapons of math instruction.<BR><BR>"Al-gebra is a fears=
ome cult," Ashcroft said. "They desire average solutions by means and ext=
remes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value.&nb=
sp; They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves a=
s 'unknowns,' but we have determined they belong to a common denominator<=
BR>of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.&nbsp; As th=
e Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'there are 3 sides to every tr=
iangle'."<BR><BR>When&nbsp;asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush=
 said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, =
he would have given us more fingers and toes."<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C444B8.60203050--