[Vision2020] Schroeder, You're rehired!

Jean Crawford-Evans bjcraw@uidaho.edu
Wed, 26 May 2004 13:57:07 -0700

> I've seen the signs but there sure aren't $10,000 worth. I haven't
> seen many
> ads (can't remember any actually) in newspapers or haven't heard
> any on
> radio. (and I try to pay attention to that)

I did hear several ads for Vance on the radio, I think a couple on 99.5 out of Colfax (that is the station I usually listen to, I could be wrong, my little radio has a tendency of changing stations on me when I least expect it. It may have been another station) and Z-Fun for sure.

Jean C
 "A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she
   gets into hot water."
     Eleanor Roosevelt