[Vision2020] Unlikely Targets

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 09:36:23 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C44304.E8B59140

Pat writes:

>Don't you think your taking this far too seriously? I have known some of=
 Wilsons people a long time and >they have said nothing to me about being=
 'outside the fold'. There is a reformed theology around every >corner so=
me survive in their first spirit but many more of them evolve when the ch=
rismatic leader dies. >And then is Scientology which just kept the leader=
 'alive' long after he had to have died. But, no one >was forced to join.=
 I am 'outside the fold' of other groups and it has had no effect on my d=
aily doings. >Mr. Butler of Hayden Lake fame has my name on his lists tha=
t will keep me from living in his 'whites only' >country. It is because o=
f my activities with the Human Rights task force in CDA. But, it has not =
>stopped me from doing and being anything I want to do or be. The Catholi=
c Church has taught the >same thing and so has many other groups. I have =
not noticed any differerences in the lives or funerals >of non-catholics.=
 My name isn't in the Mormon church either and according to them I need t=
o be >prayed for by them with my whole ancestry to be 'saved'. I don't se=
e you going after them and they >are much bigger. Can't we just move on??

A few nights ago, I watched a "dirt dog" competition on Animal Planet.  S=
mall dogs, usually terriers, compete by crawling through a maze of wringi=
ng, twisting tunnels.  Some dogs get stuck and have to back out; some hit=
 a dead end.  A lucky few manage to run straight through like grease thro=
ugh a goose.  Why am I bringing this up?  Because I've come to the conclu=
sion that Toto couldn't crawl from one end of Pat's argument to the other=
 without a map, a compass, and three coats of Crisco.  I've read it three=
 times now, and all I've gotten for my trouble are a slack jaw and an itc=
hy scalp.

Listen -- I am just as bored with the ongoing saga of the Von Wilson Fami=
ly as the other 98% of Moscow residents.  I don't care what Doug believes=
  I don't care if he wants to be the Pope.  As long as his ambitions are=
 confined to his own personal salvation, he can declare himself the Exalt=
ed Grand Poobah of God's Index Finger and, though I will sit back and lau=
gh at him, I will not interfere.  The problem, of course, is that he's no=
t content with sorting out his own relationship to the Almighty.  He has =
a plan for the rest of us.  He has a political agenda.  Doug does not hid=
e his light under a bushel -- he stacks up the firewood and pours on the =
gas.

Try reading some of Doug's writings.  Try checking out Credenda/Agenda.  =
Pick up a copy of A Serrated Edge, or Reformed Is Not Enough, or, God for=
bid, Southern Slavery: As It Was.  See then if you think that Doug Ascend=
ant will be content to leave heathens like you alone.  We're not talking =
about L. Ron Hubbard here; we're not talking about the Catholic Church or=
 the Mormons.  Doug is a man with a plan, and that plan encompasses the w=
hole of the Palouse, not just his own unhappy little corner.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I hear barking.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment     Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explo=
rer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C44304.E8B59140

<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff" STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;b=
ackground-color:#ffffff; "><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Pat writes:</DIV> <DIV>=
&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;Don't you think your taking this far too seriously?=
 I have known some of Wilsons people&nbsp;a long time and &gt;they have s=
aid nothing to me about being 'outside the fold'. There is a reformed the=
ology around every &gt;corner some survive in their first spirit but many=
 more of them evolve when the chrismatic leader dies. &gt;And then is Sci=
entology which just kept the leader 'alive' long after he had to have die=
d. But, no one &gt;was forced to join. I am 'outside the fold' of other g=
roups and it has had no effect on my daily doings. &gt;Mr. Butler of Hayd=
en Lake fame has my name on his lists that will keep me from living in hi=
s 'whites only' &gt;country. It is because of my activities with the Huma=
n Rights task force in CDA. But, it has not &gt;stopped me from doing and=
 being anything I want to do or be. The Catholic Church has taught the &g=
t;same thing and so has many other groups. I have not noticed any differe=
rences in the lives or funerals &gt;of non-catholics. My name isn't in th=
e Mormon church either and according to them I need to be &gt;prayed for =
by them with my whole ancestry to be 'saved'. I don't see you going after=
 them and they &gt;are much bigger. Can't we just move on??</DIV> <DIV>&n=
bsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>A few nights ago, I watched&nbsp;a "dir=
t dog" competition&nbsp;on Animal Planet.&nbsp;&nbsp;Small dogs, usually =
terriers, compete by crawling&nbsp;through a maze of&nbsp;wringing, twist=
ing tunnels.&nbsp; Some dogs get stuck and&nbsp;have to back out; some hi=
t a dead end.&nbsp; A lucky few&nbsp;manage to run&nbsp;straight through&=
nbsp;like grease through a goose.&nbsp; Why&nbsp;am I bringing this up?&n=
bsp; Because I've come to the conclusion that Toto couldn't&nbsp;crawl fr=
om one end of&nbsp;Pat's argument to the other without a map, a compass, =
and three coats of&nbsp;Crisco.&nbsp; I've read it three times now, and a=
ll I've gotten for my trouble&nbsp;are a slack jaw and an itchy scalp.</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Listen -- I am just as bored with the&nbsp;ong=
oing saga of the Von Wilson Family&nbsp;as the other 98% of Moscow reside=
nts.&nbsp; I don't care what&nbsp;Doug&nbsp;believes.&nbsp; I don't care =
if he wants to be the Pope.&nbsp; As long as his ambitions are confined t=
o&nbsp;his own personal salvation, he can declare himself the Exalted Gra=
nd Poobah of&nbsp;God's Index Finger and, though I will&nbsp;sit back and=
 laugh at him, I will not interfere.&nbsp; The problem, of course, is tha=
t he's not content with sorting out his own relationship to the Almighty.=
&nbsp; He has a plan for the rest&nbsp;of us.&nbsp;&nbsp;He has a politic=
al agenda.&nbsp; Doug does not hide his light under a bushel -- he stacks=
 up the firewood and pours on the gas.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Try r=
eading some of Doug's writings.&nbsp;&nbsp;Try checking out Credenda/Agen=
da.&nbsp; Pick up a copy of A Serrated Edge, or Reformed Is Not Enough, o=
r, God forbid, Southern Slavery: As It Was.&nbsp; See then if you think&n=
bsp;that&nbsp;Doug Ascendant will be&nbsp;content&nbsp;to leave heathens =
like you alone.&nbsp; We're not talking about L. Ron Hubbard here; we're =
not talking about the Catholic Church or the Mormons.&nbsp;&nbsp;Doug is =
a man with a plan, and that plan encompasses the whole of the Palouse, no=
t just his own unhappy little corner.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Now, i=
f you'll excuse me, I think I hear barking.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>=
Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV></BODY>=
</HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn.com</a><br=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C44304.E8B59140--