[Vision2020] Crop Subsidies and Greg Vance

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 14:18:54 EDT

-------------------------------1085422734

Visionaries:
I have always been struck by the close association between conservative
politicians and voters and their need to gut welfare support.  This fiscal belt
tightening of course does not extend to their personal pocketbooks.  A case in
point would be the tremendous crop subsidies provided to large farms and
conservative farmers in Latah County.  Perhaps some of you would be interested in
learning about the crop payments (made by your tax dollars) to, say members of
the Hill family, who are, I am told close relatives of our local tax watch dog,
Greg Vance.
http://www.ewg.org/farm/addrsearch.php?s=yup&stab=ID&mailfips=16057&city=&zip=
&last=hill&first=&i=Search+Recipients&fullname=

Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1085422734

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>I have always been struck by the close association between conservative=
 politicians and voters and their need to gut welfare support.&nbsp; This fi=
scal belt tightening&nbsp;of course does not extend to&nbsp;their personal p=
ocketbooks.&nbsp; A case in point would be the tremendous crop subsidies pro=
vided to large farms and conservative farmers&nbsp;in Latah County.&nbsp; Pe=
rhaps some of you would be interested in learning about the crop payments (m=
ade by your tax dollars) to, say members of the Hill family, who are, I am t=
old close relatives of our local tax watch dog, Greg Vance.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.ewg.org/farm/addrsearch.php?s=3Dyup&amp;stab=3DID=
&amp;mailfips=3D16057&amp;city=3D&amp;zip=3D&amp;last=3Dhill&amp;first=3D&am=
p;i=3DSearch+Recipients&amp;fullname">http://www.ewg.org/farm/addrsearch.php=
?s=3Dyup&amp;stab=3DID&amp;mailfips=3D16057&amp;city=3D&amp;zip=3D&amp;last=
=3Dhill&amp;first=3D&amp;i=3DSearch+Recipients&amp;fullname</A>=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BODY=