[Vision2020] Loudon Wainwright III, Not Beatles?

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Sun, 23 May 2004 16:53:52 EDT

--part1_e4.4eb8ab86.2de26960_boundary

Tom et. al.

I believe the reference to the line "dead skunk in the middle of the road" is
from a song by Loudon Wainwright III, unless the Beatles also wrote the same
lyric in one of their songs.  As soon as I saw your reference to this lyric I
heard Loudon in my mind singing the song!

Lyrics at this link:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/loudon_wainwright/other_songs_203868/dead_skunk/

--part1_e4.4eb8ab86.2de26960_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Tom et. al.<BR>
<BR>
I believe the reference to the line "dead skunk in the middle of the road" i=
s from a song by Loudon Wainwright III, unless the Beatles also wrote the sa=
me lyric in one of their songs.&nbsp; As soon as I saw your reference to thi=
s lyric I heard Loudon in my mind singing the song!<BR>
<BR>
Lyrics at this link:<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/loudon_wainwright/other_songs_=