[Vision2020] Voter turn out

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 19:09:32 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C44030.508BBEC0

Dear Visionaries:

I understand from a wide variety of sources that voter turn out is key to=
 the Schroeder-Vance race.  The Vance crowd is hoping for a low turn out,=
 which will allow a small but driven hard right minority to oust the mode=
rate Schroeder.  I strongly encourage voters to look closely at these can=
didates.  Gregg Vance's political views on a host of issues ranging from =
public education to basic civil rights are indistinguishable from Doug Wi=
lson's.  =20

Tuesday's primary is just as important as November's election, and so, as=
 they used to say in old Chicago, "Vote early and vote often."

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: Don't like waiting in line?  Go to the Latah County Courthouse on Mon=
day and vote absentee.  It's quick, it's easy, and you can keep your virt=
uous, civic duty buzz on for a whole extra day.   =20

 Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn=
com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C44030.508BBEC0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Dear Visionari=
es:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I understand from a wide variety of sour=
ces that voter turn out is key to the Schroeder-Vance race.&nbsp; The&nbs=
p;Vance crowd is hoping for a low turn out, which will allow a small but =
driven&nbsp;hard right minority to oust the moderate Schroeder.&nbsp;&nbs=
p;I strongly encourage voters to look closely at these candidates.&nbsp; =
Gregg Vance's political views on&nbsp;a&nbsp;host of issues ranging from =
public education to&nbsp;basic civil rights&nbsp;are indistinguishable fr=
om Doug Wilson's.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Tuesday's primary i=
s just as important as November's election, and so, as they used to say i=
n old Chicago, "Vote early and vote often."</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>=
Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>PS: Don't lik=
e&nbsp;waiting in line?&nbsp; Go to the Latah County Courthouse on Monday=
 and vote absentee.&nbsp; It's quick, it's easy, and you can&nbsp;keep yo=
ur virtuous, civic&nbsp;duty buzz on for a whole extra day.&nbsp;&nbsp; <=
/DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><h=
r>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://=

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C44030.508BBEC0--