[Vision2020] stroke inducing editorial: real reason behind Iraq prison abuse is WOMEN!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 08:06:53 -0700

Wow, what a thought.  Cal Thomas marrying Anne Coulter.  They would have to
be forbidden to have children.  Shades of "The Omen."

                         Carl Westberg Jr.