[Vision2020] Bushisms

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 06:36:31 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

While surfing around on the net last night, I came across a virtual goldmine
of Bushisms(rather amusing, but enlightening) statements made by Dubya.  I
downloaded a few (there were far too many to download them all) and poted
them to my "King George" web.  These are MP3 files, not just text
transcripts.

My favorite is:

(Remarks to the Diet, Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002)

"My trip to Asia begins here in Japan for an important reason. It begins
here because for a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one
of the great and enduring alliances of modern times.  From that alliance has
come an era of peace in the Pacific."

With the minor exception of World War II, which brought something entirely
different to the Pacific.

You can listen to, an download, these at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/King_George.htm

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
-Robin Williams