[Vision2020] Bush Family Values Photo Album

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 05:38:40 -0700

Oh.  I see.

Another Pat Kraut concept worth considering.

"Standards should only be taken seriously when applied to somebody else."

Hmmm.  You are a wealth of enlightenment, Pat.

Please continue . . .

Tom "Just a mere mortal" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho