[Vision2020] Questions about Abuse Sentence

My Two Cents thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 15:43:55 GMT

SPC Sivitz is the first of several soldeirs to be court-martialed.

He plead guilty and was sentenced accordingly.

My guess is that SPC Sivitz' conviction is a result of a plea agreement that
may include his testimony against other soldiers.

This specific sentence (per se) will not be accepted very eagerly in the
Mideast.  However, it is my sincerest belief that subsequent sentences will be
much more harsh.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/