[Vision2020] IQ or EQ

Pat Kraut pkraut@moscow.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 09:26:22 -0700

>From the vdare site:
"So I'd call this dispute over which party is smarter a dead-even toss-up.
And silly." I couldn't agree more...it is just another way for Moscow's
academic circles to feel superior to the rest of us. It is an assumption
that we don't have a high IQ and that you are somehow better that us. I do
have a high IQ but found the high EQ helped me more to acutally get through
life. Ted Kazinski had a high IQ but could not live in our world so it
gained him only a sad, lonely cell. I do hope this lays to rest any more
talk of IQ for anyone.
PK

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long
at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
Helen Keller