[Vision2020] what can I do about this spam attack????

Me Being Me thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:18:34 GMT

Bill -

Write down the date and time the message was transmitted and submit a request
to First Step Internet.  They should be able to identify the IP address of its
sender.

Tom

<http://drs.yahoo.com/jethambassador/*http://surface.asmmmale.biz/default5.htm>

<http://drs.yahoo.com/timing/shat/*http://expletive.asmmmale.biz/nomore.html>