[Vision2020] Troubling comments

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 12:50:35 -0700

Typical bureaucratic cover-up.

Currently seven enlisted soldiers are under criminal charges while six
officers have received written reprimands.  Enlisted soldiers end up in
prison.  Officers end up on lecture circuits.  Isn't that right, Oliver
North?

When will somebody step forward and actually assume some responsibility?
Certainly nobody in this lame, sorry administration.

Sweep it under the rug.  Pass the buck.  Nobody in this asministration truly
cares as long as it is somebody else that gets hurt.

And the beat goes on.

See you at the polls.

Tom Hansen
Just another liberal elitist loose in the Palouse

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime." --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

39ave/direct/01/

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com