[Vision2020] Water rates

Ron Force rforce@moscow.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 09:25:03 -0700

What you want is information on xeriscaping. Both the Moscow-Latah Library
and the UI have numerous books on the topic. For some quick snippets of
information, try the following Web sites:

http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/mg/southeast/xeriscaping_index.htm

http://info.ag.uidaho.edu/magazine/winter2004/conserving.html

http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/mg/southeast/flowers_shrubs_index.htm

Ron Force          Dean of Library Services
U of Idaho         PO Box 442350
Moscow ID 83844    rforce@uidaho.edu
(208) 885-6534

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of JSullivan
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 6:03 PM
To: Donovan Arnold; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Water rates

Mr. Arnold,

Thank you for your reply. I do use the reduced shower heads, as well as the
drip system in my flowers. What I was primarily interested in, is
landscaping an old lawn to something new. I should have made myself more
clear. Sorry about that! *warm smile* I agree those who use huge amounts
should pay more!