[Vision2020] Water rates

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 18:28:42 -0700

Ms. Sullivan,

I don't think that the policy is unfair. If you use a normal amount of water
you should be fine. The fact is, we don't have the water to waste. People
are not volunteering to reduce water usage so there has to be methods to get
people to reduce, reuse, and recycle water.

I disagree with some aspects of the plan. As I am sure all people do. But
agree that we must act to save the water supply. Can you imagine the cost of
water if it had to be imported?

Water is a public good. Those that use the most of it, should pay more.
Those that use less of it, should pay less. That is only fair.

I invite you to look online and you can find methods of having the garden
you want, and not using that much more water. The drip system for example
works very well. A different shower head can also make a big difference too.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold