[Vision2020] How the Brits see it! From the Observer

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 20:52:27 GMT

But then we haven't been there that long, either.  Give Donny Rumsfeld another
four years.  I think that we can surpass Saddam's record before President
Quayle is inaugurated in January 2009.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/