[Vision2020] File Size--Agreement

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sun, 09 May 2004 14:31:40 -0700

Visioneers,

I thought the purpose of the limiting the number of emails we sent was to
not overwhelm our accounts and to let others speak.

I have to say I could care less about how many emails people send.

However, I do think we should make some type of agreement to limit the file
size of emails we send. I have lost many important emails because people
decided to sent 225K emails, or one that has 27K is commented on by 18
people.

Is there anyway we can get people to keep emails below 15K a shot. For
example, can articles be linked to site, or copied in plain text without all
the graphics?

This would help a great in not overwhelming my account and shutting my
family out. Thanks!

Donovan J Arnold