[Vision2020] Seriously Stupid or Seriously Morally Deficit?

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 14:51:46 EDT

-------------------------------1083955906

Dear Visionaries:

Is Pat suggesting that those pictures were faked, or the product of people
seeking publicity?  Perhaps Pat and I are not watching the same Senate Committee
Meeting. While there is some "sound bite" stunting going on, there is far
less than I expected. Providing a platform to inform the world about these crimes
is about as stupid as the Nuremberg Trials, or the Watergate Hearings. Or,
Pat, were they "seriously stupid" too?

It is my sense that could only be the case if your moral compass is attached
to a gyroscope.  In truth I say to you, next to being the person (people)
committing these atrocities those who minimize, mocks, or dismiss them are equally
repugnant.  And frankly, since those in charge are not denying the events,
what on earth do you expect to tune in on that will provide you with more
information that the rest of us, or for heavens sake the senior officers and that
repugnant, self serving, excuse-making, little monster, Don Rumsfelt?

 Maybe we aren't just watching different T.V. shows, we live in a different
America.

Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1083955906

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dear Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is Pat suggesting that those pictures were faked, or the product of peo=
ple seeking publicity?&nbsp; Perhaps Pat and I&nbsp;are not watching the sam=
e Senate Committee Meeting. While there is&nbsp;some "sound bite" stunting g=
oing on, there is far less than I expected. Providing a platform to inform t=
he world about these crimes is about as stupid as the Nuremberg Trials, or t=
he Watergate Hearings. Or, Pat, were they "seriously stupid" too?&nbsp; </DI=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is my sense that could only be the case if&nbsp;your&nbsp;moral comp=
ass is attached to a gyroscope.&nbsp; In truth I say to you, next to being t=
he person (people) committing these atrocities those who minimize, mocks, or=
 dismiss them are equally repugnant.&nbsp; And frankly, since those in charg=
e are not denying the events, what on earth do you expect to tune in on that=
 will provide you with more information that the rest of us, or for heavens=20=
sake the senior officers and that repugnant,&nbsp;self serving, excuse-makin=
g, little monster, Don Rumsfelt?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Maybe we aren't just watching different T.V. shows, we live in a=20=
different America.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 PTSIZE=3D"12" FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BO=