[Vision2020] Kerry's election to lose?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 May 2004 10:38:03 -0700

Actually, Pat, according to the New Yorker article, Mr. Darby placed an
anonymous note under the door of a superior detailing the abuses.  He didn't
do it to "make a name for himself".  He saw horrible wrongs and reported
them, at no small risk to himself, hence the anonymity.  As his mother said,
"I hope they put him somewhere safe."

        Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: "Pat Kraut" <pkraut@moscow.com>
>To: "vision2020" <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Kerry's election to lose?
>Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:15:51 -0700
>
>What she actually said is: "Hold on to your seats, its going to be a bumpy
>night."
>The soldier only told the press, as I am hearing it on the coverage of the
>committee hearings it was already under investigation. All he has done is
>make a name for himself in the news. I have so many questions about this
>and so far many of the senators are only pontificating getting their 'sound
>bite' in. I am waiting and listening till we get to more info. What I'd
>really like to know is who took the photos and what were they going to do
>with them if not give them to the press? Save them for their grandchildren?
>It is all seriously stupid.
>PK

Mother’s Day is May 9. Make it special with great ideas from the Mother’s
Day Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04mothersday.armx