[Vision2020] Falsehood Stability

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 06:24:15 -0700

I never thought of it that way, Ms. Kraut.  You are absolutely 100% correct.

What you are saying then is that outsourcing, in reality, is a major tax
break for those on the lower end of the income scale.  Outsourcing results
in factory pink slips and lay offs.  Thus no income.  No income, no tax
burden.  You're onto someting there, Ms. Kraut.

And if people no longer wish to pay property tax, all they have to do is
simply give away their property.  If they give away their property (in lieu
of selling it), no capital gains tax.  Thus dodging another tax burden.

The homeless just know know how good they've got it, do they?

Take care,

Tom "looking forward to being homeless" Hansen
Just another liberal elitist loose in the Palouse

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.

- Author Unknown