[Vision2020] The Renaissance fair 2004

bill london london@moscow.com
Tue, 04 May 2004 12:00:45 -0700

--------------090803080505090902080105

The message below is from Chris Pannkuk, president of the 2004 Moscow
Renaissance Fair, in response to Tom Hansen's praise on V2020.

>>Dear Tom,
>>    Thank you for your kind words.  The RenFair truly is a magical event
>>

>and
>

>>is pulled together by many community members.  Where we wish we could take
>>credit for the great weather this weekend, we then would have to take
>>

>credit
>

>>for the many years of bad weather.
>>    The only way the fair works is through volunteers wishing to take
>>

>part,
>

>>take the lead and take direction.   This is a "grass roots" project so we
>>encourage suggestions and assistance in either time and or money from
>>everyone.  We have goals to not only improve the fair but the park as well
>>and these goals always exceed our capacity.  So I encourage everyone to
>>

>take
>

>>part and keep this magical event alive.  We still have some "RenFair straw
>>bales" available at the park for a small donation.  Stop on by the park
>>today and get one.
>>Cheers,
>>Chris Pannkuk (prez)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
The message below is from Chris Pannkuk, president of the 2004 Moscow
Renaissance Fair, in response to Tom Hansen's praise on V2020.<br>
 cite="mid003301c43208$02231fc0$cd70e4ce@chrispan">
  <pre wrap="">
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Dear Tom,
    Thank you for your kind words.  The RenFair truly is a magical event
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->and
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">is pulled together by many community members.  Where we wish we could take
credit for the great weather this weekend, we then would have to take
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->credit
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">for the many years of bad weather.
    The only way the fair works is through volunteers wishing to take
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->part,
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">take the lead and take direction.   This is a "grass roots" project so we
encourage suggestions and assistance in either time and or money from
everyone.  We have goals to not only improve the fair but the park as well
and these goals always exceed our capacity.  So I encourage everyone to
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->take
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">part and keep this magical event alive.  We still have some "RenFair straw