[Vision2020] Inspirational Story of the Cult Master

Tami Stinebaugh stin1624@uidaho.edu
Tue, 04 May 2004 10:55:58 -0700

Mr. Fox may have gone about presenting his argument in an ill-
> conceivedmanner.  But this still doesn't explain the Dougster's
> other evident
> shortcomings which are clearly evident at:
>
> http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse
>
> Unless, of course, you want that website removed because it
> doesn't give you
> a warm, fuzzy.  But, well . . . that's life.

It doesn't seem as though the two are even related.  The conversation is about whether or not Mr. Fox's post was a bit too much for the public forum.  It has nothing to do with Doug Wilson and "his other evident shortcomings" and nobody was agreeing or disagreeing with the opinion that he has them.  I think that is the point.  Sometimes it seems like every thing on this list ends up coming back to Doug Wilson. I respect the fact that you feel passionately about what you are doing, and I think your website is a great way to share information you have, but throwing Doug Wilson into email after email on vision 2020 is so old.  It's obsessive and annoying, and I know I am not alone in wishing it would stop (and knowing that it won't;)

Respectfully,

Tami Stinebaugh  (who agrees with you about using the delete key to take care of this problem, but still wanted to make it known that there are people out here in vision 2020 land who DON'T care to hear about Doug Wilson.  And no, I don't know him, never met him, don't go to his church, or any other church.  I am not particulary fond of "warm fuzzies" and if I were, I would not go looking for them on vision 2020.  I am just a fellow long-time Moscow resident (almost 30 years) who has an opinion.  Feel free to hit delete;)