[Vision2020] Retractions coming??

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 09:21:51 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C431B9.3B9E08E0

Pat is waiting, and waiting, and waiting for:

>I read the site this last week looking for the retractions of those comm=
ents
>about Bush needing Cheney to help hold his hand. It has become more comm=
on
>knowledge that Clinton had two people with him to help him remember what=
 was
>said and done. Maybe they wanted to make sure that if the word 'is' was =
used
>he would understand?
>Aplogies coming?

Both Bill Clinton and Al Gore testified in public and on the record.  Bus=
h/Cheney did not.  No recording.  No stenographer.  Nada.  The only thing=
 we, the people, know about their testimony is that the Republican co-cha=
ir, Jim Thomson, has described it as a "good performance."  =20

Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy used to give a good performance.  I wis=
h the similarity ended there.

Joan Opyr/Auntie EstablishmentGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer d=
ownload : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C431B9.3B9E08E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Pat is waiting=
, and waiting, and waiting for:</DIV> <DIV><BR>&gt;I read the site this l=
ast week looking for the retractions of those comments<BR>&gt;about Bush =
needing Cheney to help hold his hand. It has become more common<BR>&gt;kn=
owledge that Clinton had two people with him to help him remember what wa=
s<BR>&gt;said and done. Maybe they wanted to make sure that if the word '=
is' was used<BR>&gt;he would understand?<BR>&gt;Aplogies coming?<BR><BR><=
/DIV> <DIV>Both Bill Clinton and Al Gore testified in public and on the r=
ecord.&nbsp; Bush/Cheney did not.&nbsp; No recording.&nbsp; No stenograph=
er.&nbsp; Nada.&nbsp; The only thing we, the people, know about their tes=
timony is that the Republican co-chair, Jim Thomson, has described it as =
a "good performance."&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Edgar Bergen an=
d Charlie McCarthy&nbsp;used to give a good performance.&nbsp; I wish the=
 similarity ended there.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Joan Opyr/Auntie Es=
tablishment</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.=
  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http:/=

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C431B9.3B9E08E0--