[Vision2020] Inspirational Story of the Cult Master

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 06:18:58 -0700

Mr. Fox may have gone about presenting his argument in an ill-conceived
manner.  But this still doesn't explain the Dougster's other evident
shortcomings which are clearly evident at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

Unless, of course, you want that website removed because it doesn't give you
a warm, fuzzy.  But, well . . . that's life.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Just another Intolerista Liberal Elitista loose in the Palouse

39ave/direct/01/

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com