[Vision2020] The "New" Iraqi Regime

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 20:40:12 GMT

I sense that another problem may surface, as well.  It was mentioned on a
couple news servbices that being photographed in the nude or being photographed
in any "configuration" that might, in the faintest fashion, reflect ahomosexual
theme, is consideered one of the worst sins that somebody in the Muslim faith
can commit.

If this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it), the photographs that were
recently released (and are now virtually public domain) concerning Iraqi POWs
could put the US in a position that we have been trying to avoid since the
first round went down range.  We have been preaching to the Iraqi people that
this is NOT a religious war, that we are there simply to liberate the Iraqi
people from the much-hated Saddam Hussein.  These same Iraqi people may now get
the idea that we are ridiculing their religion and we may be in store for
something that would make the Vietnam War (or "Southeast Asia Wargames" as I
like to call them) look like a walk in the park.

I certainly hope that I am wrong.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
> All,
>
> The Drudge Report has the Iraqi military regime change up now at
> http://www.drudgereport.com/ and the reasons why.
>
> Take a look at some of the other headlines and see if maybe the country is a
> little crazy!
>
> Dick

us&page=hotmail/es2&ST=1/go/onm00200362ave/direct/01/