[Vision2020] The "New" Iraqi Regime

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 03 May 2004 12:32:49 -0700

Amazing but true fact number 1,000,000 about this administration:  When Paul
Wolfowitz was asked last Thursday during a Congressional budget hearing how
many American troops had been killed in Iraq, Wolfowitz, the number 2 man in
the Pentagon, answered "it's approximately 500, of which - I can get the
exact numbers - approximately 350 are combat deaths."  As of last Thursday,
there were 722 deaths, 521 in combat.  I repeat, the number 2 man in the
Pentagon did not even know the answer.  Have I mentioned "anybody but
Bush?".....

                                                   Carl Westberg Jr.