[Vision2020] The Renaissance fair 2004

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sun, 2 May 2004 16:33:35 -0700

Greetings Visionaires and a Special Greetings to the Moscow renaissance Fair
Committee -

The resultas of the Moscow Renaissance Fair Committee's tireleas efforts
were evident on Saturday and Sunday.  They have truly outdone themselves and
each of them is to be commended.

Can you image in the efforts required to orchestrate over 130 retail
vendors, 22 non-profit food vendors, 15 musical entertainment groups, over a
dozen presentations on "The Other Stage" in the Children's Area, a parade,
and a long list of other on-going activities and festivities?  Now imagine
providing these many, many hours of hard work as a volunteer to accomplish
the Moscow Renaissance Fair, the sole remaining free community activity
still continues to endure on the community calendar year after year.

Thank you for a job well done and very much appreciated.

I have taken several photographs of the festivities on Saturday and posted
them for review and downloading at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Ren_Fair_2004/

It seems that I enjoy each Renaissance Fair more and more each year and am
certainly looking forward to Moscow renaissance fair 2005.

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other,

Tom Hansen

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
-Robin Williams